Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sorry guys, I haven't been able to update.

Sorry guys, Like I said earlier, I am going through a busy time right now. I just got a new job at an accounting agency and you know how thats like being the low man on the totem poll.

Then I had to help my parents move to Florida which took up a bunch of time. It sucks that I haven't been able to blog lately because of all of this crap and blogging is one of my favorite hobbies.

I will definitely be back blogging before the Football season starts and hopefully it will be sooner rather than later.

Please be sure to keep me bookmarked because this blog is not dead.

-Nick

P.S. I know we hate to criticize these kids but what Joe Boisture did was embarassing to him and his family. Its too bad kids can't make up their mind this generation.

0 Comments:

ESPN College Football Standings

<

ESPN College Football Scoreboard