Thursday, October 1, 2009

Week 5 Pick 5

Once again yours truely, was truely bad with his picks last week. But to my credit, I did pick BC right and was their really anyone outside of the USF fans who thought that they would beat an FSU team that just blew out a good BYU team.

Anyway here are my results from last week:
ACC: 3-2
National: 1-4

Here are my overall records:
ACC: 6-14
National: 6-12-2

So here we go again, if you are actually betting on a game, all you need to do is pick the opposite of what I pick and you got a sure thing!

All Odds taken from USA Today's NCAA Football Odds:
ACC Games (my picks in Bold)
Clemson -13 at Maryland
Virginia Tech -15.5 at Duke
Florida State -5 at Boston College
NC State at Wake Forest Pick 'em
Oklahoma -7 at Miami (Fl.)

National Games (my picks in Bold)
Southern Cal -6 at California
Auburn at Tennessee -2
Air Force at Navy -3.5
Penn State -6 at Illinois
UCLA at Stanford -5

Come back tomorrow for my game preview and links!! Go Eagles!

0 Comments:

ESPN College Football Standings

<

ESPN College Football Scoreboard