Thursday, September 17, 2009

Week 3 Pick 5

Last week was an improvement on the first week (Had no where to go but up) but it was still very ugly. Happily, the ACC teams on the field didn't look as bad as they did in week one! Here is a look at my records from last week:
ACC: 2-3
National: 2-2-1

Overall I am:
ACC: 2-8
National: 2-7-1

So lets take a look at my picks for this week, so you can figure out who NOT to pick.

All Odds taken from USA Today's NCAA Football Odds:
ACC Games (my picks in bold)
East Carolina at North Carolina -7
Boston College at Clemson -7
Nebraska at Virginia Tech -3
Florida State at Brigham Young -6
Middle Tennessee State at Maryland -7

National Games (my picks in bold)
Michigan State at Notre Dame -11.5
Boise State -10 at Fresno State
Utah at Oregon -4
California -14 at Minnesota
Tennessee at Florida -27.5

Once again, lets hope atleast one right this week!! GO EAGLES!

0 Comments:

ESPN College Football Standings

<

ESPN College Football Scoreboard