Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Eagle Links: 5/20

The best news of the is Comcast has decided to add ESPNU!!! Which is great news for all of us BC fans. We can now watch Football games, Basketball games AND hockey games along with a ton of other college sports. This is just awesome for someone who has missed a ton of games because I had to deal with Comcast.

There is a great read on ESPN.com right now about Matt Ryan and what he is doing for the Falcons and their fans.

Now I wasn't sure about President Obama before today. Obama is taking shots at Notre Dame football. My respect for him just skyrocketed.

Thats all I got for you guys today but I am working on putting together a preview for the Eagles game today with Florida State in the ACC Baseball Tourament.

0 Comments:

ESPN College Football Standings

<

ESPN College Football Scoreboard