Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mark Herzlich has cancer

I know I'm a little late to break the news but I would really like to express my deepest and sincerest sympathies to Mark. I mean College is supposed to be the time of your life especially when you are about to be heading into your senior season of football and then you get this news. How horrible, it almost brings me a tears. NO ONE and I mean NO ONE should EVER have to deal with this horrible disease of MANY forms, but especially young people just entering into one of the greatest times of their live. My prayers and I know everyone else in the BC communities prayers are with Mark and his family.

Don't worry about football at all. A disease like this puts things into perspective and just goes to show how unimportant football really is.

GET WELL SOON MARK! Sack this thing, like you do with opposing QBs.

0 Comments:

ESPN College Football Standings

<

ESPN College Football Scoreboard